Hello Coyote Families!
It seems like summer has slipped right on by! I hope you have all been able to enjoy some quality family time and are gearing up for an exciting new school year!
Here are some important updates on staffing and events:
Please help me welcome the following staff members!
Assistant Principal – Dan Cuoco
3rd Grade – Liz Mollman
4th Grade – Nate Hoopes
PE – Dave Willsea
Music – Kathleen Cribari
ILC – Heather Rutherford
Speech – Lindsey Morrow
Thursday, August 3rd – Meet and Greet 2:00pm-4:00pm (come and go event where students can bring in school supplies and meet their teacher)
Monday, August 7th – First day of school for grades 1 through 5
Wednesday, August 9th – First day of school for Kindergarten
Thursday, August 10th – Back-to-School Night 6:00pm to 8:00pm (more details to follow)
- Class lists were all sent home in report cards on the last day of school.
- Tours are available daily by appointment only.
- Kindergarten sessions run 8:00-10:50 and from 11:55-2:45.
- New School Hours for 2017 are officially 8:00-2:45.
- We look forward to seeing you all very soon!!
Coyote Hills Elementary